Sunday, July 27, 2008

5 days...

...until I get home! Yay!

I'm in Cambodia now, been here for awhile. Cambodia is probably my favorite place so far. I've just had a great time (despite the heat and mosquitos).

I am ready to come home though. As much as I love traveling, I'm tired and haven''t been home for 5 and a half months. I miss my bed and bagels and the city. Mostly the city. And now the heat there won't seem so bad since I'm so used to this death heat.

I went to Angkor Wat a few days ago, lots of amazing pictures (that will be posted once I get back to NY).

All is well, no food poisoning yet, surprisingly, and no malaria or major injuries. This is all quite an experience.

See you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dearest selina,

im really excited to hear all about your trip!! so maybe before we both get back into school we can meet up. Otherwise I will be in the city a lot this year because my boyfriend is going to Hunter and just got an apartment in brooklyn and i will be starting to look at colleges myself. Anyway sooner or later let's get together!

love always
susie